| ||Tweet|| |
Click I like, +1 or wait seconds to be unlocked.
Have you ever wondered if what you know about Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies is accurate? Read this FREE downloadable booklet and compare what you know to the latest info on Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies .
It seems like new information is discovered about something every day. And the topics of Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies is no exception. Keep reading to get more fresh news about Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies.
Contrary to what even many colleagues think, offshore companies aren’t used exclusively for tax avoidance. The main advantage is being able to conceal properties with all the inherent advantages that go along with tax avoidance relating to “tax havens”, to protecting funds from spouses and creditors, etc.
Offshore: the term literally means “outside of territorial waters” or, in the case of a financial operation, realized outside the Country of residency (extraterritorial operation). Offshore operations are performed for protecting personal funds and reducing tax burdens.
Every country that is considered a tax haven offers some limited advantages to the residents or companies that are domiciled there. For example, in the Principality of Monaco, residents don’t pay personal income taxes, while companies pay very high taxes. In Panama, though, it is exactly the opposite; taxes aren’t paid when the companies domiciled there don’t carry out their activities in the National territory. In the United States, during the prohibition period, and when gambling was prohibited, some very audacious businessmen opened up floating casinos outside the territorial waters, and bets rained down through torrents of alcoholic beverages.
The offshore industry is small and mysterious, despite the latest estimates that it manages about sixty per cent of the world’s capital. Many continue to mistakenly think that tax shelter countries are patronized only by big financiers, corrupt politicians, jet-setters and ultra-billionaires that are dedicated to spending huge sums of money to feed idleness. Actually, any professional with an income of 30-40 thousand euro per year can get great advantages by using Tax Havens.
Of course, it's impossible to put everything about Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies into a small booklet. But you can't deny that you've just added to your understanding about Tax Havens, Tax Planning, Tax Avoidance, Offshore Business, Panama Companies, Delaware Companies, Offshore Companies , and that's time well spent.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 September 2013 23:24
Credit cards not linked to your account, which includes courier delivery and internet banking.
Obtaining a rechargeable credit card requires a copy of your passport, a referral letter from your bank, a copy of a utility bill (water, electricity, gas or land phone), so that in case of loss or theft we know where to turn for instructions. It can be recharged through Swift from a non-European offshore bank account. The cards use internet banking. The credit cards we offer are not linked to your offshore bank account and therefore cannot be retraced back to you; in case you are found, you can state that the cards were sent to you by OPM Security and that you haven’t deposited any funds.
Anonymous Credit Cards If you wish to have an anonymous credit card, with another name (international legislation states that the name of the beneficiary must appear in all credit cards) we can furnish a front man. In this case, you must sign a fiduciary contract, which service costs 200 Euro/ year. Beware that having an anonymous credit card, under a name under someone else’s name, may create problems when making purchases in stores.
To order a rechargeable credit card or an anonymous credit card, fill out this secure form and attach:
1. A copy of your passport
2. Utility bill (water, electricity, gas bill, etc.)
3. Copy of your payment
4. Fiduciary contract in the case of an anonymous credit card
Include your address complete with your Zip Code and phone number for delivery.
Last Updated on Saturday, 08 March 2014 06:48
Offshore Companies of Panama
Offshore companies offer the anonymity of their clients. Operating from an offshore territory, we are able to limit the actionists’ responsibility by reducing or cancelling, in many cases, the tax burden. Panama has been the fiscal paradise since 1932, and today, with over 120 banks, it is one of the major financial centers of the world.
To be able to choose the best jurisdiction for your own company, you need to keep in mind a few primordial factors: political stability; ease of movements; little or no collaboration with international fiscal authorities; good telecommunications, to be able to communicate with your own Resident Agent or bank with ease; low legal, maintenance and living costs. Panama gathers all of these requirements together. The Panama companies are tax exempt, they are not obligated to present budgets and/or income tax returns and can be managed from any part of the world. Only three directors appear in the statute and the actions are made out to the bearer. If the client doesn’t desire to appear, the three directors are provided by our law office (the cost is €150.00 per year and is included in the initial constitutional fee) and a general power of Attorney apostilled (recognized by the Foreign Ministry) is furnished to the owner/actionist for business administration, buying, selling, opening bank accounts, opening branch offices, etc.
The only thing that needs to be fulfilled is the payment of an Annual Tax (Single Tax) and a payment to the Resident Agent (us) for a total of €450 annually, beginning from the second year. There are NO other taxes, fulfillments, obligations, duties, etc.
Only operating from an offshore territory is it possible to reduce the liability of the actionists and at the same time reduce tax burdens. Furthermore, the offshore company can be utilized for the following purposes:
1) To open accounts abroad and/or stock exchange investments and be able to conceal the real beneficiary in case of need (divorce, distraint of goods, etc).
2) To participate in national companies, concealing the real partners.
3) To buy and sell merchandize to your own national business or else to others, putting the desired price in the invoice.
4) To invoice services as though they had been performed abroad, avoiding the payment of taxes, (consultations, web services, projects, books, articles, etc.)
5) To protect your goods in Italy or abroad.
6) To avoid judiciary distraints.
7) To avoid inheritance taxes and to guarantee a better future for your family.
8) To create an alternative economy in complete anonymity.
9) To reduce tax burdens.
10) To invest abroad.
The price is insignificant when you think of the advantages, USD 1500.00 all included. The offshore companies can be utilized for all activities that can be managed from abroad and that don’t need to issue invoices to their clients. If your clients need to be able to deduct your invoices, you can use the USA companies.
In business, offshore banking is normally managed through a foreign society constituted in a fiscal paradise, by someone who resides in a country with high taxation and who wants, at least in part, to elude taxes. The action appears (and must appear) as though from a resident abroad, the invoices are issued abroad, and they must always be paid from abroad (unless your client pays you in cash. You may withdraw your money from your offshore account as you wish but it must never be sent to your account. Keep in mind that the offshore scheme differs from case to case. For some activities (for example, buying/selling merchandize and products) it’s not possible to completely elude taxation, but it can be reduced by using European companies in countries with a low tax-level. Our consultations are free for those clients acquire our services. The offshore scheme can be repeated various times so that security can be increased.
Price: 1500 USD
What you receive when you order an offshore company in Panama.
1) Escritura Pùblica, the statute of the company, (Escritura por la cual se protocoliza el Certificado de Constituciòn de la sociedad denominada--Name of your company) is the constitutional document of your company. Some banks also require the Certificate of Constitution and Validity, but there is really no need to require it if the company is new; we attach it only if it is requested.
2) Subscription Transfer: This document is not shown to the banks or to others; it is a document that proves 100% your ownership.
3) Poder General or Power of Attorney: this is the proxy that permits you to operate the name of the company anonymously. You must keep in mind, however, that the GdF has prepared officials and they will not believe that someone that doesn’t have connections to a company has a plenipotentiary proxy. It is therefore not advisable to use it in the country in which you reside. This proxy should be presented the offshore bank where you will be opening your account, keeping in mind that if the bank is domiciled in a fiscal paradise you will be covered by the bank secret. To sign contracts you may use invented names (or our directors) seeing that in the case of contentious jurisdiction it will be the company to protest or respond and not the natural person. For the purchase or sale of property we advise you to choose (in the country in which you reside) a reliable consultant or lawyer as representative with limited buying power, whereas for sales, you can draw up a specific proxy from time to time (it’s a bit more costly, but also more secure). If you open a branch we will prepare a separate proxy for the fiscal representative. Remember that lawyers have the privilege of professional secrecy, consultants, no. If you use a third party, be careful of whom you choose.
4) Single Tax: the annual tax that you pay to the Panamanian government, the only tax that you will have to pay.
5) Actions to Bearer: They guarantee the ownership of the company. You must keep them in a safe place. A safe deposit box in your name or that of a family member is obviously NOT a safe place.
6) Pamphlet: How to Use an Offshore Company.
Note: The statute and the proxy have an affixed apostil. The apostil consists in the certification of the authenticity of the signature and of the legal quality of the official that has subscribed acts, certificates and formats in the Italian State and is also valid abroad, to be shown in countries that have adhered to the Hague Convention.
The Hague Convention 5 October 1961
Law 20 December 1966, n. 1253
The countries that didn’t adhere to the Vienna Convention require that the documents be stamped by the proper embassy or consulate or by that of a friendly country. The EU has adhered to the Convention.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 September 2013 23:22